This weekend, you’ll find specials on Caraway cookware, discounted GE Profile ice machines and great deals at Everlane. All of this and more below.
Mother’s Day Deals
Direct-to-consumer brand Caraway offers high-quality nonstick cookware that takes the hassle out of cooking and storing—plus, it looks stunning. Now, save up to 30% on a range of giftable kitchen essentials, including the brand’s popular skillets, bakeware, and even linens. Caraway sales are extremely rare, so shop now and treat mom — or yourself — with some new cookware. (PS Underscored readers can save an extra 20 percent on Whistling Tea Kettle right now.)
Spring Savings Campaign
Sephora sales don’t come around very often, but when they do, they’re good. Starting today, the beauty retailer is kicking off its spring sale with big deals on skin care, makeup, hair care and more. Rouge members get early access to 20% off today, and other membership tiers get discounts next week. Plus, Sephora’s in-house makeup line is 30 percent off for everyone—whether you’re an Official Insider or not. Be sure to use code SAVENOW to get these deals.
If your wardrobe needs a refresh, why not check out Everlane’s premium basics, denim styles, activewear and more? Now is the perfect time to check out the Everlane site, as the brand offers over 400 items, including spring styles, for up to 60% off. The sale runs until April 17 and features markdowns on rarely discounted bestsellers, so don’t wait.
Up to 50% off
Outdoor Voices has long been one of our top picks for activewear, loungewear, and even outdoor gear. Now’s a great time to shop this beloved brand, as select styles are up to 50% off for a limited time. Through April 16, shop great discounts on sports dresses (under $70!), Hudson skirts, Doing Things bras, and more.
$579 $428 at Walmart
Make no mistake: Nugget ice is the best ice. Now you can get this coveted type of ice at home with the GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker with Side Pot, discounted over 25%. Yes, that’s still a lot of money for an ice maker, but ice lovers say it’s worth it.
• During the Macy’s Shoes Sale, get 40% off two or more pairs or 30% off a pair when you use code GREAT at checkout.
• In celebration of Tax Day, Cloud Paper’s Spring Cleaning Kit is an extra $4.18 off, saving money on eco-friendly rags, sponges and more.
• Upgrade your kitchen tools into something sleeker (yet still super functional) at GIR. Now, when you buy two, you get one free site-wide.
• Now through Monday, shop the Spring Fling Flash Sale at DreamCloud for 33% off mattresses and bedding sitewide.
• If warmer weather has you longing to hit the pavement, take your bike outdoors and save with up to 30% off bikes and accessories at REI’s Spring Bike Sale.
• A bundle of Oakley sunglasses is over 50% off right now at Woot!
• Jiggy Puzzles’ gorgeous and whimsical designs are now on sale: Now through April 18, use code YOUDESERVEIT for 25% off your entire purchase.
• Get your lawn ready for spring guests with these discounted Sun Joe tools, including loppers, cultivators, hoses and more.
• Browse Madewell’s sale section—here’s plenty of great spring styles, not just last season’s unwanted items—for an extra 30% off with code ELEVATE.
$25 Amazon $17
When we tested this viral product, we were impressed with the instant relief it provided. Spring is (finally) here, and that means more outdoor adventures. If you’re an easy mosquito target, don’t miss out on this deal: From now through April 16, you can get 32 percent off a trio of colors or whites.
Letterfolk makes great housewarming gifts or Mother’s Day gifts – think cute, customizable doormats, cuckoo clocks, vintage letter boards and more. Whether you’re shopping for someone else or upgrading your own entryway decor, save up to 40% on the site’s best sellers. The warehouse sale runs from now until April 17, so don’t hesitate.
$340 Windmills from $320
Those of us without central air know that quality window fixtures are a worthwhile investment, but many options on the market are bulky and inefficient—not to mention everything in your apartment. Windmill AC units keep your home cool and offer a host of other benefits: quiet airflow, easy Wi-Fi connectivity, and energy-saving considerations. Better buy your AC unit now before the temperatures start to soar, and Windmill’s units are at their lowest prices for the season, now through the end of the month.
Up to 42% off
Whether you’re a skincare enthusiast or someone more casual, you know sunscreen is a must. Luckily for your skin and wallet, you can score discounts on a variety of Neutrogena sunscreens, as well as other products from the brand. From spray kits to tinted formulas and more, save up to 42% on SPF protection.
Friends and Family Sale
SkinStore offers up to 30% off a wide range of beauty products for its Friends and Family Sale. Use code FRIENDS to save on top-selling brands like First Aid Beauty, Elemis, NuFace, Caudalie and more. Now through April 18, replace your Holy Grail product for even less.
$25 Amazon $16
These best-selling silicone baking mats are nonstick, dishwasher safe, and a sustainable alternative to single-use aluminum foil or parchment. Durable and easy to wipe clean, these mats make it easier than ever to whip up a quick dinner or a fresh batch of cookies—now just $16 for a two-pack on Amazon.