Keanu Reeves has been granted a restraining order against a man who allegedly made multiple unwanted visits to his home – including sleeping in his back garden.
The Hollywood star, known for his roles in The Matrix and John Wick franchises, said he was “very shocked, annoyed and distressed” by the alleged incident.
In court documents obtained by The Pennsylvania Press, reeves Alleges that Brian Keith Dixon, 38, visited his Los Angeles County property six times.
The incidents took place between November last year and January 2023, he said.
The documents also state that during the second visit, Dixon left behind a backpack containing “strange” items, including a DNA testing kit.
They said Dixon “had made shocking incoherent posts on social media referring to himself as ‘Jasper Keith Reeves’, clearly indicating that he believed he and Mr Reeves were related” .
In his own statement, Reeves said: “Over the past few months, there have been multiple incidents in which the accused visited my home uninvited, trespassed on my property, attempted to enter my home and try to contact me.
“As far as I know, a criminal investigation is currently underway against the accused because of his disturbing behaviour.
“The interviewee’s continued harassing, disruptive and threatening behavior has alarmed, annoyed and distressed me, including because I want to protect my partner and friends who live or spend time in my home.”
The temporary restraining order is in effect until February 24, the date the court will hear the matter.